Article: DIY Kitchen Chalkboard

Article: DIY Kitchen Chalkboard

Transform the inside of your kitchen cupboards into a useful chalkboard to add notes to your family, grocery lists, reminders, measuring equivalents and more, see this easy step by step tutorial Read More: Article: DIY Kitchen Chalkboard

chalkboard, kitchen, article, step, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=4276-diy-kitchen-chalkboard&amp, equivalents, measuring, read, tutorial, reminders, easy, notes, cupboards, inside, transform, grocery, family, lists

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: DIY Kitchen Chalkboard

Transform the inside of your kitchen cupboards into a useful chalkboard to add notes to your family, grocery lists, reminders, measuring equivalents and more, see this easy step by step tutorial

Read More: Article: DIY Kitchen Chalkboard
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

//wow what a fab idea I think it will happen here

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think I'd like to do this to the front of our cabinets. They're an ugly off-white right now.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I found three paned glass windows buried (literally) in the dirt floor of my little barn when I moved in to my home. I saved them a I thought they were beautiful with the weathered wood and old glass. Hubby thought I was nuts I turned two into window screens to use in place of curtains with "stained glass" by using colored tissue paper and polyurethane on the glass and the third I used chalkboard paint. They all hang in my kitchen and I love them! They get plenty of compliments and the chalkboard version that decorates my one large empty wall is a blessing in being an organized place to write notes to each other, jot reminders, recipes, menus, shopping lists and kids chores...

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I made my pantry door into a chalk board. I write recipes, grocery list, birthday shout outs, quotes, and reminders. I get compliments from so many that want to do the same.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I would've never thought of that I love it

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

great idea gonna show this to my daughter

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

What a great idea. I am thinking about painting part of a wall in my kitchen to serve as a place to jot down grocery items we have run out of, and recipes I am making, and to display my collection of refrigerator magnets.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast