November 10-16

Sunday -- baked chicken, roasted yams, and corn...$6.93 Monday -- hamburger soup with black-eyed peas (rich in fiber and protein, they are a complex carb so they are okay) and kale...$13.86 Tuesday -- using Sunday's chicken...chicken-brown rice (another complex carb) skillet dinner with peas and

Low Carb Menu, mark-down, leftovers, chicken, complex, carb, soup, $6.93, corn, baked, peas, week, 10-16, sunday, total, $34.10, saturday, sundays/tuesdays, stir-fry, noodles, post, creative, shopping, springsmile, experience, response, previous, friday, plan, thursday, $13.86, kale, tuesday, sundays, rice, chicken-brown, protein, monday, roasted, hamburger, black-eyed, fiber, rich, skillet, mondays, yams, $1.19, peirogies, dumplings, stuffed

Thread: November 10-16

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Info November 10-16

Sunday -- baked chicken, roasted yams, and corn...$6.93
    Monday -- hamburger soup with black-eyed peas (rich in fiber and protein, they are a complex carb so they are okay) and kale...$13.86
    Tuesday -- using Sunday's chicken...chicken-brown rice (another complex carb) skillet dinner with peas and carrots...$3.46
    Wednesday -- Tuesday's leftovers with mixed veggies...$1.19
    Thursday -- Monday's leftovers with peirogies (like soup with stuffed dumplings)...$1.73
    Friday -- using the last of Sunday's/Tuesday's leftovers, stir-fry $0
    Saturday -- baked chicken, egg noodles, and corn...$6.93
    Total this week from the mark-down bin -- $34.10
    What's in your mark-down bin?
    From the response to a previous post, I plan to be more creative with my next mark-down bin shopping experience...

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: November 10-16

Quote Originally Posted by mos View Post
    Sunday -- baked chicken, roasted yams, and corn...$6.93
    Monday -- hamburger soup with black-eyed peas (rich in fiber and protein, they are a complex carb so they are okay) and kale...$13.86
    Tuesday -- using Sunday's chicken...chicken-brown rice (another complex carb) skillet dinner with peas and carrots...$3.46
    Wednesday -- Tuesday's leftovers with mixed veggies...$1.19
    Thursday -- Monday's leftovers with peirogies (like soup with stuffed dumplings)...$1.73
    Friday -- using the last of Sunday's/Tuesday's leftovers, stir-fry $0
    Saturday -- baked chicken, egg noodles, and corn...$6.93
    Total this week from the mark-down bin -- $34.10
    What's in your mark-down bin?
    From the response to a previous post, I plan to be more creative with my next mark-down bin shopping experience...

Stuffed dumplings??..??... Ooooohhhhh...now that sounds VERY interesting... Please...PLEASE...Puullleeezzzz share that one.
    I so -love- your menus!! LOTS of inspiration for me! Thanks for sharing them.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: November 10-16

giggle...I just drop three (per person, peirogies in the soup while reheating...giggle...