What's a Budget?

Heart Been here a while, just now registered!!!

Hello all!!!
    I have been using this site for years and never registered...I now get to join in the conversations. I can't wait to share all my ideas and to get some from you as well!!
    I have been couponing for years and I have a large stock pile built up. We shop sales only, and for weekly items like fresh veggies and dairy. we do meal planning weekly, and shopping once a week. I have tried my hand at most foods, because I love to cook and Bake!
    I love to garden, craft and just about all things self reliant are what I am interested in.I have a dream to own a small farm with my husband one day. We have a dog a cat and 9 chickens. By living a frugal life and budgeting, we will do it!!!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Been here a while, just now registered!!!

Hello damialyon and welcome to Budget 101!
    I'm so glad you finally registered and look forward to your input!!
    Without a doubt, I'm confident you WILL do it!
    Enjoy and best wishes.