Results 1 to 1 of 1
11-03-2013, 10:00 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Food Network In the Kitchen - Television Food Network G.P.
The Food Network In the Kitchen - Television Food Network G.P. App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Food Network In the Kitchen
Television Food Network G.P.
Genre: Food & Drink
Release Date: November 2, 2010
**Hall of Fame App and One of the Top Recipe Apps in the App Store**
Get instant access to your favorite Food Network chefs and thousands of their most popular recipes with In the Kitchen, the award-winning, top-rated recipe app, now available for FREE!
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX. Plus, get helpful tips from our library of HOW-TO VIDEOS.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Additional features for the iPad include:
- The interactive MEAL PLANNER helps you name and organize your menu for special occasions and every day meals.
- A variety of HOW-TO VIDEOS provides helpful tips and tricks on everything from baking to knife skills, everyday basics and top cooking techniques.
- Plus, BOOKMARK AND REVIEW recipes side by side via the Compare tool.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the United States due to licensing restrictions.
Food Network In the Kitchen is compatible with iOS 6.0+ and iOS 7 for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
© © 2012 Television Food Network G.P.
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.