I'm jumping right in

I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Joan and I live in the country near Lancaster, PA. We moved here 33 years ago with our 2 children due to a job change. We love the area and our neighbors. The children have grown and live on their own and now we have 5 grandchildren to enjoy and hopefully

gardening, children, enjoy, live, fragrance, vegetable, grandchildren, things, forward, website, pass, receive, helpful, hints, area, joan, country, lancaster, jumping, wanted, introduce, moved, love, change, neighbors, grown, years

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default I'm jumping right in

I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Joan and I live in the country near Lancaster, PA. We moved here 33 years ago with our 2 children due to a job change. We love the area and our neighbors.

The children have grown and live on their own and now we have 5 grandchildren to enjoy and hopefully do fun things with. I enjoy gardening for fragrance and vegetable gardening. I am looking forward to any helpful hints I may receive from this website so I can pass them along to others.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: I'm jumping right in

Hello joanandgene, and welcome to Budget 101!
    There is a ton of information, tips, advice, ideas, and recipes here.
    Enjoy and best wishes!