great chicken recipe

made this great recipe. You take 4-5 thawed out chicken breasts and put them in your crock pot.add 2 cans cream of chicken soup or 1 cream of chick and one of the fiesta nacho get some stuffing add your water and other ingredients,no need to cook it just mix everything at room temp. add that on top

chicken, cook, cream, crock, crock pot, dinner, fiesta, foods, great, green, hat, ingredients, mix, or 1, pot, recipe, soup, stuffing, water, week, peas, make, frozen, thawed, cans, greens, babcock, tonight, carrots, beth, nephew, loved, hesitation, asked, refused, chick, nacho, breasts, made, pot.add, ingredients,no, hour, enjoy, temp, room, making

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default great chicken recipe

made this great recipe. You take 4-5 thawed out chicken breasts and put them in your crock pot.add 2 cans cream of chicken soup or 1 cream of chick and one of the fiesta nacho get some stuffing add your water and other ingredients,no need to cook it just mix everything at room temp. add that on top you cook for 4-5 hour in crock pot then add thawed out frozen peas cook for about 45 min and enjoy. I am making this for dinner tonight and I am trying to make it with 2 cans of peas & carrots instead of the frozen peas.
    my nephew is 3 and will has always refused green foods. he tried this without any hesitation he loved it and even asked for more. I try to make it every other week so I know he is getting some greens.

Beth Babcock
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    All of my posts were transferred from
    the budget101 Discussion list
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BiggerPiggyBank For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

I got a real good chicken crockpot recipe off the internet called chicken italiano, here goes:

boneless skinless chicken breast
    1 cup italian salad dressing
    1/3 cup parmesan cheese
    2 teaspoon italian seasoning
    potatoes (cut in chunks)

Put chicken in crockpot, in separate container mix other ingredients except potatoes.
    pour some of the mixture over chicken breast, then add potatoes (i use regular one, sweet potatoes or any that I have on hand.) then pour rest of mixture, leave in crockpot on low for 6-8 hours.

Bon appetite,

Marie Elene
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    All of my posts were transferred from
    the budget101 Discussion list
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BiggerPiggyBank For This Useful Post: