Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Taco Squares
04-01-2007, 08:52 PM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
1-1 1/2 c. Bisquick
1 lb ground beef
1 c. sour cream
1/2 to 1 c. mayo
shredded cheddar -amount variable, I use about 1 cup
garlic and onion powder to taste
Preheat oven to 350
1. Mix Bisquick with water to the consistency of chewed bubble gum.
2. Spread (with wet hands) over bottom and sides of a casserole dish. The size
of dish is pretty flexible, usually something pretty deep.
3. Season meat with the garlic and onion powder, brown and drain.
4. Spread meat over bottom of dish.
5. Drizzle ketchup over meat (some people use chopped tomatoes instead).
6. Mix sour cream, mayo and a little shredded cheddar.
7. Spread over meat and cover generously with shredded cheddar.
8. Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes, or until crust is brown.
*Allow five minutes to cool before serving.
All of my posts were transferred from
the budget101 Discussion list
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2010, 09:39 PM
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2009, 08:32 PM
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2009, 07:32 PM
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2008, 02:48 AM
By Lovetosavemoney in forum FreebiesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2008, 03:09 AM