Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cool Howdy from the High Mountain Desert in Colorado

I was browsing around on the net to find some ideas of things to make and came across this website. I wish I had known about this a long time ago. There are some great ideas here. I live 30 miles from the nearest town, so don't go much and we don't have neat stores like craft/hobby stores etc. I love to oil paint, cross-stitch, and crafting. I also love gardening, fairy gardens, yard ponds, flowers, and wildlife, writing stories and yard fountains. I am also into Geocaching and hunting. Guess you can tell I am an outdoorsy person. My mom lives with me and she is 92. She loves to sew and makes beautiful heirloom quality items. My hubby wanted to be a cowboy, so he ran off 9 years ago with a neighbor who owned 9 or 10 cows. I have a border collie and a 1/2 siamese cat, 10 chickens and 7 fish. People ask me if I ever get bored living in the country. I don't know what that word means . . and NO . . . there are way too many things to do that haven't been done yet. I love life.

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Howdy from the High Mountain Desert in Colorado

Welcome Katkat. I really enjoy this site and I hope you do also. I live in the country also and couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Howdy from the High Mountain Desert in Colorado

Hello and welcome to Budget101!
    Bunches of money saving information, general advice, great tips, and outstanding recipes here.
    Looking forward to your input!
    Enjoy and best wishes!