I am from western MA. Our son is grown and out of the house so it is just my husband and I and our 4 dogs and 7 cats. Lol We raise our own vegetables, so I can and freeze what I can. It helps keep our groceries down some. I am always looking for ways to keep our grocery budget down. I also prep for

husband, grocery, budget, ways, years, move, retiring, prep, weather, emergencies, counting, house, western, grown, dogs, freeze, helps, vegetables, newbie, cats, raise, groceries

Thread: Newbie

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Newbie

I am from western MA. Our son is grown and out of the house so it is just my husband and I and our 4 dogs and 7 cats. Lol We raise our own vegetables, so I can and freeze what I can. It helps keep our groceries down some. I am always looking for ways to keep our grocery budget down. I also prep for weather, emergencies, etc.

I am counting down to my husband retiring in about 10 years so we can move from MA.

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie

Hello SusanneL. Welcome to the site. I have found so many good ideas here. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am looking forward to looking around and seeing how I can save more money.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello and welcome to Budget101!
    Bunches of money saving information, general advice, great tips, and outstanding recipes here.
    Looking forward to your input!

Enjoy and best wishes!