Introduction

Hi, y'all. I'm just popping my head up to introduce myself. New and all. My name is Lars, I'm in Tucson, Arizona, and I have two grown boys who tend to be hungry all the time...and broke. So, I'm looking for ways that I can help them and at the same time help myself. We are a "prepper" family here,

lars intro, share, time, rough, family, extended, helped, past, friends, [grrrr], yall, month, celebrate1, patches, linked, post, meals, stay, decided, plain, broke, ways, lars, hungry, grown, tucson, boys, tend, weather, popping, times, finances, decisions, arizona, putting, introduce, prepper, head, introduction

Thread: Introduction

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Introduction

Hi, y'all. I'm just popping my head up to introduce myself. New and all. My name is Lars, I'm in Tucson, Arizona, and I have two grown boys who tend to be hungry all the time...and broke. So, I'm looking for ways that I can help them and at the same time help myself. We are a "prepper" family here, and always putting aside for times of rough weather, bad finances, or just plain bad decisions ("but we didn't *need* another car...we have *3* already. And that was our *whole budget* for the month! [grrrr]"). In the past we have helped our "extended family" of friends get through some of their rough patches, as well. We share when we have, what we have, and we always aim to have something to share put away! I linked over from a post at 472 Meals in a Jar, and decided to stay. Yay!

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Introduction

Welcome and I am so glad you joined. Please share any ideas you have or things you have learned. Great to have you

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Introduction

Hello and welcome to Budget101!
    Bunches of money saving information, general advice, great tips, and outstanding recipes here.
    Looking forward to your input!
    Enjoy and best wishes!