Grocery Guide under Coupons

I am unable to access this list because it says I am not an active member. This is what it says: "cjsmith45, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: If you are trying to view threads or post, You may not have completed your

altogether, grocery, guide, remove, navigation, listed, link, longer, letting, visible, message, provide, service, coupons, discontinued, company, business, receiving, site, page, removed, permission

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Grocery Guide under Coupons

I am unable to access this list because it says I am not an active member.
    This is what it says:
    "cjsmith45, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    If you are trying to view threads or post, You may not have completed your registration process and activated your free account.
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page; Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    Did you see a Big Red X on the Previous Page? If so, that means you have attempted to access a Restricted Area that is meant for Active Members only."

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Grocery Guide under Coupons

Yep, you guessed correctly...when I read this, of course, I just had to try it...
    I'm getting the SAME message...and here I thought I was somewhat active...well, at least a little.
    Can we PLEASE look at the grocery guide...

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Still getting this response:

"Budget101.com "Digging yourself out of debt, when all you have is a Spoon"
    MrsPaws, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to view threads or post, You may not have completed your registration process and activated your free account.
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page; Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    Did you see a Big Red X on the Previous Page? If so, that means you have attempted to access a Restricted Area that is meant for Active Members only.

Log Out Home"

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Grocery Guide has been discontinued, the company that used to provide the service went out of business. The page has been removed from the site altogether, which is why you are receiving a No permission message. The link is no longer listed in the navigation bar, thanks for letting us know it was still visible so we were able to remove it altogether.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

I used to love the GroceryGuide, I hate that they don't support it any longer. It just goes to show you how sites can disappear when they aren't properly supported by the members. I make it a point to visit the advertisers on the sites that I frequent, just to ensure they stay open!