Good morning!

Good morning!

Finally registered after stalking this site for a couple of months! Found it through a link from a friend's facebook post. I have already made the Super Laundry Sauce twice and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it -- I will never buy laundry detergent from the store again. I have my first batch of the Super

love, super, sauce, laundry, detergent, morning, store, counter, dishwasher, batch, finally, link, site, friends, months, found, facebook, post, stalking, registered, made, good, couple

Thread: Good morning!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Good morning!

Finally registered after stalking this site for a couple of months! Found it through a link from a friend's facebook post. I have already made the Super Laundry Sauce twice and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it -- I will never buy laundry detergent from the store again. I have my first batch of the Super Dishwasher Sauce on the counter now...

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Good morning!

Hello klwyatt. How do you like the dishwasher sauce? I haven't made it yet. Glad you joined.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Good morning!

Hello and welcome to Budget101!
    Bunches of money saving information, general advice, great tips, and outstanding recipes here.
    Enjoy and best wishes!
    Please post your feedback on the dishwasher sauce.