My newbie intro

Hello, all! I have not been on a forum in years! I am so excited to play with all of you out there and share info. I used to work as a nurse, but have been home due to medical problems for the past 7-8 years or so. I have two teenaged children. One graduated last year (17 yo) and one still in

years, home, problems, info, thing, land, things, hands, guess, live, teens, love, sane, stay, chatting, forward, basic, dabbling, child, projects, time, nurse, work, medical, past, share, forum, intro, newbie, excited, play, teenaged, children, coming, month, recently, november, married, year, graduated, grade, homeschooled, school

Thread: My newbie intro

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Paw My newbie intro

Hello, all! I have not been on a forum in years! I am so excited to play with all of you out there and share info. I used to work as a nurse, but have been home due to medical problems for the past 7-8 years or so. I have two teenaged children. One graduated last year (17 yo) and one still in school (homeschooled) in grade 11 (15 yo). I have been married for 19 years coming up this next month (November). We recently took in another 'child' to live with us after she had a lot of home problems, so I guess we now have 3 teens! (18 yo) I love all things hands on and can not seem to land on one thing at a time, so often I will be dabbling in too many projects at once, but it is the only way for me to stay sane being home. Well, that is my basic info. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: My newbie intro

Hello and welcome to Budget101! Looking forward to your input!
    Enjoy and best wishes....AND Happy upcoming Anniversary!