Thread: New here!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking New here!

Hi all!
    I am a newbie here from NY and I stumbled upon this site from Pinterest when I searched "weekly meals on a budget".
    I was reading through the weekly $50 budget layouts and I thought they were fantastic, but I saw some meals and items that were not on the weekly shopping list. And out of curiousity, where do most of ya'll live? I find that NY groceries are very high priced and my family tends to eat more processed food because that is what we can afford in our budget. Any thoughts on this? We do frequent farmers markets and they are even more expensive then my local produce section in the store. I do try to use coupons but as you can see I have a very large family and work full time so my time is very limited.
    Any advice would be welcome!!!!!

Thank you!
    Deana

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New here!

Hello and welcome cookingfor7!
    The $50 weekly budget menus are fantastic!! Liss also has a couple of GREAT e-books that offer more in depth information.
    Enjoy and best wishes!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I do see that now MrsPaws! Thank you!
    I definitely plan on buying this book, I am searching for ways to become more self sufficient and budget friendly, I can't wait to get everything started!
    Thank you again!!!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well, you've definitely came to the right place.
    This website is the best one stop shop for just about any information you need...OR simply just ask. Someone almost always has a answer and/or solution. This place is just -that- awesome!!
    Enjoy and best wishes!
    Btw, the e-books are phenomenal!!!