still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default The Biggest Freebie of all: FREEDOM

I don't know how many of you have been watching the Social Network boards light up with activity the last couple of days in Washington DC, but there has been an ongoing Trucker Mission to SHUT Down DC and get them to OPEN their Eyes & stop punishing the American People.

Today, they are changing their course of Action to Rally with Veterans to REOPEN War Memorials that should never have been shut down to begin with!

The Million Vet March is taking place around the USA Today and there are Rally Points NEAR YOU!

Rally Points | Million Vet March on the Memorials

Help keep the Ultimate Freebie "Free"! Our FREEDOM.

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ribbon The Biggest Freebie of all: FREEDOM

I don't know how many of you have been watching the Social Network boards light up with activity the last couple of days in Washington DC, but there has been an ongoing Trucker Mission to SHUT Down DC and get them to OPEN their Eyes & stop punishing the American People.

Today, they are changing their course of Action to Rally with Veterans to REOPEN War Memorials that should never have been shut down to begin with!

The Million Vet March is taking place around the USA Today and there are Rally Points NEAR YOU!

Rally Points | Million Vet March on the Memorials

Help keep the Ultimate Freebie "Free"! Our FREEDOM.