Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Dinorama - thesixtyone
10-11-2013, 04:10 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Dinorama - thesixtyone
The Dinorama - thesixtyone App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Release Date: March 14, 2013
USA Today's Jinny Gudmundsen: "This app does a fabulous job of teaching kids about money and time management. It even introduces a bank where kids can earn interest."
No in-app purchases | No advertising | Compliant with Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
Let your kids build a dinosaur park!
As a park owner, they're in charge of everything from buying food and habitats for their dinosaurs to selling popcorn and hiring employees. Dinorama provides an engaging, entrepreneurial experience where kids literally learn the value of saving for a rainy day -- parks are filled with unpredictable events like rainstorms that lower ticket sales, crop shortages that raise food prices, and flat tires that maroon valuable tourists. There's even a (piggy) bank where kids can earn interest!
• Feed herbivores and carnivores with your finger!
• Five whimsical dinosaurs in eight distinct colors, with more on the way!
• Learn about dinosaurs by hiring a tour guide
• Pop popcorn, inflate balloons, and photograph visitors
• Clean and repair your park
• Help visitors find their favorite dinosaur
• Locate Lost & Found items
• New & Noteworthy, Apple
• Editor's Choice, USA Today
• Editor's Pick, Common Sense Media
• 5/5 Awesome, MacLife Magazine
© © 2013 thesixtyone, Inc
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.