Hello all

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Hello all

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Reesie271

My name is Teresa and Im a LPN working in Wisconsin USA. We are living on a really tight budget and Im very glad that I found this site! Cant wait to get started fixing things and saving money.

mdowdy

Welcome to the group. There is lots of information here, that can help.

faxonfive

Welcome aboard!! You have found the best site around for saving and learning alot about being frugal 🙂 If you ever have any questions just ask – we are all pretty friendly!!

naturalmommy

welcome!!!!!!!!!! you will find a lot of good info here.

we were almost on the verge of bankruptcy,but with some changes in lifestyle and some good support, you can save a lot of Money. Tonight I just paid off 2 CC!!

JoAnn

Welcome to a great site and a bunch of friendly people too. Alot of great information here. Have any question just ask.

Enjoy.

Tarrien

Welcome to the site from Texas (but originally from Wisconsin as well*)
      Site really helps. Really really helps

Baggz1971

Hi fellow Wisconsinite! Welcome to the forum. I just started myself and find it to be very resourceful and the people are great. :004:

wilbe95

Welcome to the site! Lots of great information on here and very helpful friendly people. Look forward to seeing you sharing information with us in the future.

suey

Hello from Canada….Welcome aboard!!

rtebalt

Welcome to the site! You’re gonna learn a lot about stretching that tight budget! 🙂

kkiriazis

Welcome to the site! There is so many friendly people here and so much wonderful information. 🙂

tsgal

Welcome aboard, glad that you join the site. There is so much helpful tips and ideas to help you along.

Niddi

Welcome, you’ve found the right place to help you with tightening the budget. So much info on this site and lots of encouragement from some really great people.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Hello all