Results 1 to 1 of 1
10-07-2013, 09:40 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
The JW Library - Jehovah's Witnesses App has been provided to you Budget101.com
Release Date: October 7, 2013
JW LIBRARY is an official app produced Jehovah’s Witnesses. It includes six Bible translations.
1. The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures (2013 revision) published Jehovah’s Witnesses. This version contains:
• An introduction that answers 20 Bible questions.
• An outline of contents at the beginning of each Bible book.
• Footnotes and cross references.
• An index of Bible words and a glossary of terms.
• An appendix that includes maps, charts, and timelines, which help you gain the most from your Bible reading.
2. The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures—With References (1984 revision)
3. The Kingdom Interlinear Translation of the Greek Scriptures. This Bible contains the Greek text edited B. F. Westcott and F. J. A. Hort. Between the lines you will find a word-for-word English translation.
4. The Bible in Living English (Steven T. ington)
5. The American Standard Version
6. The King James Version
Choose a Bible translation, then select a specific Bible book and chapter. While viewing a chapter, you can:
• Tap a verse number: Compare all available Bible versions.
• Tap a footnote marker or reference letter: View the associated material side side with the Bible text.
• Swipe left: Move to the next chapter.
• Swipe right: Move to the previous chapter.
Find words and expressions that appear in the Bible text, and navigate to them directly. Sort the search results the order in which they appear in the Bible or how frequently they are used in publications produced Jehovah's Witnesses.
• Additional publications: Read and study books, magazines, and brochures published Jehovah’s Witnesses.
© © 2013 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.