Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Pasta Alfredo
10-04-2013, 11:52 AM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2013
I don't recall where I got this recipe (doh), but I tried it two nights ago and topped it with cubed oven-roasted summer squash (tossed in olive oil and garlic powder before roasting in the toaster oven), and husband and I really liked it!
Parkers Mom on October 20, 2005
3 tablespoons sweet butter
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 cups heavy cream
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1 (12 ounce) boxes angel hair pasta
1. Melt butter in medium saucepan with olive oil over medium/low heat.
2. Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer.
3. Stir often.
4. Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth.
5. When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. STIR FREQUENTLY.
6. While the sauce cooks, boil noodles for 3-5 minutes.
7. Place pasta on serving plates and spoon sauce over pasta.
P.S. I used Barilla fettucini done al dente.
By dealfindingmom in forum Coupons Galore $Replies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2012, 09:50 PM
By dealfindingmom in forum Coupons Galore $Replies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2011, 07:30 PM
By dealfindingmom in forum Coupons Galore $Replies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2011, 05:40 PM
By dealfindingmom in forum Coupons Galore $Replies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2010, 08:30 AM
By FreebieQueen in forum vBCms CommentsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2010, 04:31 PM