.39 a lb. Turkey

Sizzlin’ Hot Deals Chain Store Deals .39 a lb. Turkey

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      jaime

Hey everyone. I was at Walmart today and they had whole turkeys for $.39 a pound. I got a 13lb. for a little over $5. I’m not sure if it is the same in your area…but it’s worth a shot.

Jaime

ps. I stopped at Fazoli’s with my coupon and got a nice lunch for the price of a drink…I can’t remember who posted that one, but thanks!

JoAnn

Sounds like you got the deals of the day Jamie..You go Lady….

lcove2000

Will check tomorrow…:)

ann1474

Hi joann it’s ann1474 I’m new and not sure how to get around this sight very well, and not sure how to ad you to my list , I hope you get this message as I always try to answer….thanks ann1474

jkpjohnson

@ann1474 107740 wrote:

Hi joann it’s ann1474 I’m new and not sure how to get around this sight very well, and not sure how to ad you to my list , I hope you get this message as I always try to answer….thanks ann1474

Click on her Username, it will bring you to her profile, then add her as a friend (it will ask you if you would _________ *can’t remember) say yes.

**** If you cannot access this, it is because you have not had enough posts yet to move to the next level (I think it is around 5 approved posts). Just make a few more replies and everything should go ok.

Hope that makes sense.:032:

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sizzlin’ Hot Deals Chain Store Deals .39 a lb. Turkey