Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default In honor of all those coffee drinkers ...what does your Mug say about you?

I was reading the info on the National Coffee Day being today, and it sent me off to the what do my favorite cups say:

The one I use EVERY morning was a gift I gave to my Mom when I was about 17. She used it everyday for a very long time. When MY daughter reached adulthood she gifted it back to me.

It says: With a Daughter like Me HOW COULD YOU GO WRONG MOM?

my plan is (if it survives me) to pass down to my Daughter, who happens to be, a lot like me, and happens to have a Daughter, a lot like her.

Happy National Coffee Day

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: In honor of all those coffee drinkers ...what does your Mug say about you?

Mine says "Coffee Makes Me Poop" lol- it was a gift, I didn't buy it!
    Rolling with the Punches, folks, nothing to see here...

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: In honor of all those coffee drinkers ...what does your Mug say about you?

My favorite mug is the one I gave my husband for Valentine's Day before we were married. I bought him what I liked, usually a good rule of thumb when buying gifts, but this one he lets me use.
    BaklavaKat

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hmmm...not sure. Probably high maintenance. lol
    ((My favorite mug is a 'Joe Muggs" thermal cup with a handle. There's 4 of them running around here...))

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just saw a set that I want, one says "Mr Nerd" and the other says " Mrs Nerd". Those may appear in our stockings this Christmas!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Easy one, here! My favorite mug is one that carries a picture of a B25 (for those MANY of you younger generation, the B25 was a WWII bomber). My hubby bought it for me about 10 years ago as a remembrance of the flight on a B25 that he had just given me for my birthday. With a history such as his (His dad fought in WWII, his mom was a "Rosie the Riveter") and being a USAF vet himself, we try to get to see any of the old birds, whenever we can. I love this mug and my guy!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I received a Coffee Mug from a friend, many years ago and I use it almost daily. It has a cute Teddy Bear on it and it reads: "Hug me, I hug back." I think of the friend who gave it to me, each time I take it out of my cupboard.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

My favorites say Mr. Right on his and Mrs. Right on hers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast