Yay me!

Adventures in posting! I'm really new at this but I figured if I'm gonna start blogging, posting and whatever else the cool kids are doing these days-technologically speaking-here would be just as good a place as any. :) I'm a thirty-foe (not a typo, just refuse to accept the second part of my

paycheck, posting, making, typo, living, ahead, frugally, days, love, piggyi, learn, warm, kidding, absurd, cleaning, daughter, asthmatic, diagnosed, tips, healthier, budget101party1cheersparty1, solutions, recipes, dept, practicing, welcomed, willingly, kids, cool, days-technologically, good, speaking-here, blogging, start, adventures, gonna, figured, place, thirty-foe, children, birth, disabled, husband, veteran, gave, part, accept, refuse, number, mother

Thread: Yay me!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Yay me!

Adventures in posting! I'm really new at this but I figured if I'm gonna start blogging, posting and whatever else the cool kids are doing these days-technologically speaking-here would be just as good a place as any.

I'm a thirty-foe (not a typo, just refuse to accept the second part of my number age) mother of 4 (Again, not a typo, yes, I actually gave birth to FOUR children, willingly.) I have a disabled veteran husband and, like many, am barely making it paycheck to paycheck. Who am I kidding? We're NOT making it paycheck to paycheck! It's become almost absurd. I need to learn all I can about living more frugally. I LOVE myo and diy recipes and solutions. I've been practicing healthier cleaning ever since my first daughter was diagnosed asthmatic. So, any and all tips in that dept are welcomed. Here's to better days ahead! Thanks for the warm welcome, Budget101!Cheers!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Yay me!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, ArtCityChick! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia