Well my husband left for work again. We sure enjoyed him home the last 6 weeks. He will only be here on Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons so my 18 year old daughter wants to go back to healthier eating. With an almost 1 year old and almost 4 year old I have to have a few options on stand by for when we eat things they can't have or don't care for. So in order to make it a little easier on me I have decided to have 3 breakfast options , 3 lunch and 3 dinner and then a few items for the younger ones. We will have each of the options twice and Sunday is bday party for the little ones so that will just be dig in fridge or eat the party food.
1. Pepper & Tabasco egg scramble with slice of wheat toast and grapes
2. Berry & banana smoothie with toast & peanut butter
3. Mushroom, bell pepper,red onion egg scramble with 2 slices turkey bacon and small apple
1.Black bean , avocado , cucumber, cilantro, red onion, tomato salad
2. Grilled chicken salad
3. Avocado, onion, turkey bacon , lettuce sandwich with cup of veg soup
1. Grilled Tilapia tacos
2. Grilled shrimp wraps or salad
3. WW potato soup

Little kids
Peas with meat, rice & gravy (freezer)
Green beans with mashed potatoes & gravy
Spaghetti (freezer)
HM Mac & cheese

HM SF pudding pops
Roasted carrots, sweet potatoes, green beans,
Ranch dip(made with ff Greek yogurt ) with veggies
Cucumbers with red onion & vinegar salt pepper
Boiled eggs
Hummus & veggies

Y'all know I love my red meat so the first week is always the hardest for me. I usually crave my steak with rice & gravy . On the Saturday nights when my husband comes home we usually have some beef with rice and gravy so I get my fix. This week I am cooking 3 large pork roast for the bday party. So that will give me my fix. All should go well as long as I send all left overs with the guest or back to work with hubby!!!
I did the menu based on what was in the freezers. So the only items needed from the store were the fruits/veggies , bread, milk, yogurt.