Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Blackberry Dumplings/Cobbler
09-25-2013, 07:32 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Blog Entries
I haven't tried this one yet, but I've got all the ingredients...so...yeah, gonna do that soon.
1 package (14 ounces) frozen blackberries (3 cups), thawed and drained
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup water
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 cup Bisquick® Original baking mix
2 tablespoons sugar
1/3 cup milk
Whipping (heavy) cream or vanilla ice cream, if desired
1. Mix blackberries, 1/3 cup sugar, the water and lemon juice in 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on low heat setting 3 to 4 hours (or high heat setting 1 1/2 to 2 hours) or until mixture is boiling.
3. Mix baking mix and 2 tablespoons sugar in small bowl. Stir in milk just until dry ingredients are moistened. Drop dough by 6 spoonfuls onto hot berry mixture. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
4. Cover and cook on high heat setting 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of dumplings comes out clean.
5. To serve, spoon dumpling into dessert dish. Spoon berry mixture over dumpling. Top with whipping cream.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPaws For This Useful Post:
By rtebalt in forum Valentines DayReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2009, 11:48 AM
By Liss in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2008, 07:05 PM
By SUSAN in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2002, 07:42 AM
By in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM