What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Free samples of Colgate and Tums products. Free shipping. No credit card needed.

The site is called Samplesource.com. Their current sample box comes with Colgate toothpaste and mouthwash, and Tums. Pretty sweet deal.

Just got my sample box in the mail so I thought I'd give you all the heads up. Free shipping, no credit cards. Legit.

LINK: http://www.samplesource.com

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free samples of Colgate and Tums products. Free shipping. No credit card needed.

I filled this out as well but I found their "survey" to be quite ridiculous. I answered YES to everything and indicated that I made $250,000 a year (yeah right, lol). I never give real answers on these stupid things. I'm signing up for free toothpaste, how much do you think I make for a living?
    Finally Saving Money & My Mind !

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free samples of Colgate and Tums products. Free shipping. No credit card needed.

Looks like they are all out of fall samples. They have new samples every season though so I'd sign up anyway. Can't wait to see what their next box will contain.