Hello from NC

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Hello from NC

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      newsnerd68

Hello! I’m a newb and feel like I’m drowning in debt! Right now I’m unemployed, but a full time student. I’m trying to get back to frugality and trying to convert my boyfriend! I won’t lay out my whole dilemma here in the first post, but I could sure use some support and advice along the way.

faxonfive

Welcome aboard!!

You will find alot of helpful ideas here. You will also find alot of friends that are there to help with ideas and experience to help with your budget. You have joined a great group here and I look forward to hearing from you more!!

God Bless!!

Lynn

wilbe95

Welcome newsnerd68!
      You have found a site that will offer you many suggestions on saving money as well as the support of like minded friendly folk. Ask and we will offer suggestions. Sorry to hear that you are unemployed but great to hear that you are going to school to be able to have a better future. I look forward to your posts and offering my support if I can.

JoAnn

Hello newsnerd68,

Welcome to the site. You have come to a great site. The saving in coupons if you use them are really great. Working on a great pantry should also help in your savings, alot of good recipes here too. You will find alot of support here,w/ good advice. It all takes one step at a time. Going to school awsome. Hope to see you around the site.

NC_mom

Hello and welcome newsnerd68!!!

You’ve come to the right place to find some great advice and support. Anything you have on your mind, ask away.. there’s so many wonderful people here that are so full of wonderful information!!! Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Kris

flutterbye0419

Newsnerd68,
      I wanted to take a minute to first say THANK YOU for coming to this site in search of frugality. I firmly believe that as a society we all need to get back to frugality. I also wanted to let you know that we are all here for you. If you feel comfortable with any one of us and want to take the time to send us a pm for whatever reason, please don’t hesitate to do so.

MsFit

Hi!
      welcome to the forum.

newsnerd68

Thanks for all the welcomes and support. The good news is I found a job! It’s just p/t for Wal-Mart, but I’m so happy to have an income again!

wilbe95

Congratulations! A job is a job and the way things are looking anything to help put food on the table and gas in the car is great thing!!!

flutterbye0419

Glad to hear it! Oh another perk for you, I just got an e mail from our local newspaper saying that gas prices could dip below $3.00/gallon by halloween!

JoAnn

Congrad on your new job…. It’s a start—

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Hello from NC