Dishwasher detergent

Dishwasher detergent

Hi, New here but love the site. I have already made the dishwasher sauce and it works great, I also found another use It works great on lime scale. I used 3 Tablespoons in a gallon of water and soaked my shower head overnight, In the morning, it looked brand new, lime scale was gone and shower

works, scale, lime, dishwasher, great, head, shower, bright, shiny, gallon, water, soaked, looked, morning, brand, overnight, love, site, detergent, made, found, sauce, tablespoons

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Dishwasher detergent

Hi,
    New here but love the site. I have already made the dishwasher sauce and it works great, I also found another use It works great on lime scale. I used 3 Tablespoons in a gallon of water and soaked my shower head overnight, In the morning, it looked brand new, lime scale was gone and shower head was bright and shiny,

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Dishwasher detergent

Hello Ellie3! Welcome once again. Glad you are enjoying the site. Good to hear you are having success with the dishwasher sauce -- thanks for the review. Thanks also for the tip of it working on lime scale. Thanks; Virginia

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Dishwasher detergent

The dishwasher sauce is my next project! I can't wait to use it