Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Hi, I am a newbie and excited to be a parat of this site. It looks great!

I am a late owl I know it's morning for most but I have yet to go to bed. Glad to have found this site. It looks to have lots of good information. I have never started or posted to a thread and am not sure how this works. Hopefully, I will be able to figure it out. Wish me luck!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Help!

I just started on this site and it is my first time with "threads" and "posting". I also do not understand what some of the symbols above this part mean. They are next to the Bold, Center, and bullet symbols. One is a blue ball another blue ball with red x, and all of the ones after that are new to me.

My biggest problem is that I will not know how to find this part again to see if anyone answers my question I will just cross my fingers and hope.

I would appreciate all the help and hints you can give a completely ignorant person with posting and all that goes along with it.

Please tell me what a trackback is. I have a feeling that it may lead me back to this page but am not sure.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Lost!

I posted about an hour ago and cannot find my post. Can anyone help me?

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Help!

Quote Originally Posted by lizbeth259 View Post
    I just started on this site and it is my first time with "threads" and "posting". I also do not understand what some of the symbols above this part mean. They are next to the Bold, Center, and bullet symbols. One is a blue ball another blue ball with red x, and all of the ones after that are new to me.
    If you hover over them a tool tip will pop up and tell you what they are.

My biggest problem is that I will not know how to find this part again to see if anyone answers my question I will just cross my fingers and hope.
    You can always visit your profile (link in the top right hand corner of every page) and then click on "my posts" to see what you've posted.

Please tell me what a trackback is. I have a feeling that it may lead me back to this page but am not sure.
    Budget101.com FAQ
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hi, I am a newbie and excited to be a parat of this site. It looks great!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Lizbeth259! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Your first few posts are moderated, you will not see them until a moderator has read them and allowed them to show. Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia.