Svidal dinner plan 9-18 9-24

Svidal dinner plan 9-18 9-24

Thurs - baked catfish, corn on the cob, garlic and butter potatoes Friday - tacos Saturday - BBQ chicken, hotdogs, pork steak, rice dressing, grilled corn on the cob, olive bread. (We are having friends over) Sunday- beef roast, rice and gravy, field peas Monday - pan grilled garlic shrimp,

gumbo, rice, grilled, salad, garlic, corn, lunches, favorite, dinners, couple, wednesday, potato, containers, freezer, small, make, good, matter, hard, thing, shrimp, saturday, tacos, chicken, hotdogs, dressing, steak, pork, friday, potatoes, 9-18, plan, dinner, 9-24, thurs, butter, catfish, baked, olive, bread, monday, peas, field, svidal, tuesday, wedge, gravy, roast, friends, beef

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Svidal dinner plan 9-18 9-24

Thurs - baked catfish, corn on the cob, garlic and butter potatoes
    Friday - tacos
    Saturday - BBQ chicken, hotdogs, pork steak, rice dressing, grilled corn on the cob, olive bread. (We are having friends over)
    Sunday- beef roast, rice and gravy, field peas
    Monday - pan grilled garlic shrimp, wedge salad
    Tuesday - hen and sausage gumbo, potato salad
    Wednesday l/o gumbo.
    Gumbo will probably be enough for 2 dinners, 2 lunches and a couple of containers in the freezer. No matter how hard I try , I can't seem to ever be able to make a SMALL gumbo. Good thing it is a favorite around here.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Svidal dinner plan 9-18 9-24

How do you bake cat fish?Ihave always deep fried it.I know that it has been said to stay away from frying food. My family loves catfish and we catch lots every year. By the way I see you live in my favorite area in the world. One day I hope to visit Louisianna.

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

We love fried catfish also. I hate to fry in the house so if I am cooking it gets baked. If my husband is cooking in his shop kitchen then it gets fried. I usually just pat it dry and season it with a little Cajun seasoning. I lay it in a pan and put slices on lemon and onion in the pan. In a small sauce bowl I melt some butter and mix in galic powder and Worcestershire sauce. Then I just drizzle it over the fish and bake about 20 minutes. I am one of the strange people who like my fish a little dry so after I pull out everyone else's fish I leave mine under the broiler for a few minutes.
    Louisiana is great. If you ever make it this far south let me know and we can have some baked catfish.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am going to try baked cat fish real soon. It sounds delicious. If we take a vacation to your fine state will let you know so we can have some baked fish together. Lol Thanks for the tip.