Central Idaho Newbie

Central Idaho Newbie

Hello to all Budget101ers! I am the mother of nine ranging in age from 7 to 27. With a climbing credit card bill, I began searching online for budgeting tips when I came across budget 101. The first item I found was the Super Laundry Sauce. Knowing I spend $30+ per month on laundry supplies, the $2

laundry, super, sauce, detergent, happy, make, lisss, liss, report, opportunity, stockpile, ideas, shop, great, soap, purchased, thrilled, results, unscented, problem, seven-year-old, sensitive, skin, polished, causing, card, credit, climbing, bill, began, budgeting, online, searching, budget101ers, newbie, idaho, mother, ranging, tips, supplies, month, central, attention, $30+, spend, budget, item, knowing, found, recently

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Central Idaho Newbie

Hello to all Budget101ers! I am the mother of nine ranging in age from 7 to 27. With a climbing credit card bill, I began searching online for budgeting tips when I came across budget 101. The first item I found was the Super Laundry Sauce. Knowing I spend + per month on laundry supplies, the Super Laundry Sauce got my attention right away. I recently polished off my stockpile (that's the way I shop) of purchased laundry soap and had the opportunity to make Liss's laundry sauce. I'm happy to report that I am thrilled with the results. My seven-year-old son has super sensitive skin. I have only been able to use unscented detergent. I am so happy that this detergent is not causing him a problem. Thank you, Liss, and others for all the great ideas.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Central Idaho Newbie

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, CarrieKasch! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia.