Results 1 to 1 of 1
09-19-2013, 10:20 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
NYTimes - The New York Times Company
The NYTimes - The New York Times Company App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
The New York Times Company
Release Date: July 11, 2008
Introducing the new NYTimes app for iPhone, now optimized for iOS 7. Experience The Times’s award-winning journalism, elegantly redesigned with enhanced imagery and multimedia, clean design and streamlined navigation.
Features of this app include:
• Multimedia— view videos and slide shows within articles and in the Videos and Photos sections
• Save articles to revisit later from any device, and add your favorite blogs to your sections list so that they are always updated and easily accessible
• Share articles, photos and videos through Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, SMS and AirDrop
• Breaking news alerts— be the first to read about events as soon as they occur
• Edit your sections list so your favorite sections are just a swipe away
The app is free to download, and all users can access up to 3 free articles per day, from any section. Subscribers get full access to over 25 sections plus unlimited access to NYTimes.com on any device, with a Times Digital Subscription. Subscribe today and your first week is free.*
Your subscription options:
• NYTimes.com + Smartphone Apps for $14.99 per month
• All Digital Access (including the NYTimes app for iPhone and iPad, plus unlimited access to NYTimes.com) for .99 per month
Your subscription will automatically renew each month and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
If you have any problems, comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at email@example.com, call 1-800-591-9233, or find us at @NYTimesMobile on Twitter and we will do our best to assist you. Your feedback is important to us.
* Introductory offer only valid for first-time subscribers. Offer valid once per user. Does not include Premium Crosswords or The New York Times Crosswords apps. Other restrictions apply.
© © 2013, The New York Times Company
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.