What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Scissors Coupon questions

Under the coupon database how are the coupons in inserts used? I assume you can't print them. Or can you if you get to a certain level?

Also is there a way to search for coupons say on toilet tissue, or meat, etc? It kept coming up blank every time that I put something in.

New to couponing and was trying to figure out if there was a good way to get the coupons without registering at a bunch of different sites, or if that is the way it's done.
    Thanks

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Coupon questions

Quote Originally Posted by Scraper View Post
    Under the coupon database how are the coupons in inserts used? I assume you can't print them. Or can you if you get to a certain level?
    Inserts are from Newspapers, it's to let you know what coupons were released and when they expire. The only way to obtain inserts is to purchase local papers.

[QUOTE=Scraper;338605]Also is there a way to search for coupons say on toilet tissue, or meat, etc? It kept coming up blank every time that I put something in./QUOTE]

Less is more. The search in the coupon database is quite sensitive, the more data you enter the more specific the search. If you want Toilet paper, type Tissue, there are currently 22 coupons available for toilet tissue.

If you want meat, type : Beef
    or Chicken
    or Pork
    or turkey

etc.

One word is usually sufficient.

New to couponing and was trying to figure out if there was a good way to get the coupons without registering at a bunch of different sites, or if that is the way it's done.
    There are 4 major companies that offer online printables, each has their own required printer in order to print coupons. You should only ever have to install each one a single time for them to work smoothly forever.

SmartSource Coupons

Coupons.com Printable Coupons

RedPlum Coupons

Coupon Network

In addition to those 4 companies there are also "Bricks" printables that released. All of the coupons are shared daily in our Coupons Galore Forum.
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Coupon questions

Welcome to couponing 'Scraper' ! I thought you might want to know that it's possible to order coupons online as well. I often do that when I want multiples of a coupon or to get coupons that might not have been made available in my local newspaper. I'm not 100% sure but I think you can get back-dated copies of your local newspaper with the coupon inserts at your local newspaper's office too just in case you don't get a chance to pick up your Sunday paper.