Oven Window Degreaser- Household Recipes

Good Afternoon: Does anyone have a good oven door window degreaser recipe? In the past few years I have become sensitive to the fumes from oven cleaners (and some cleaners in general) and I wanted to know if any of you have found something that I can make at home to help cut the grease and help

oven, window, degreaser, cleaners, good, make, found, grease, advance, home, recipe, past, door, afternoon, years, wanted, general, sensitive, fumes

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Oven Window Degreaser

Good Afternoon:

Does anyone have a good oven door window degreaser recipe? In the past few years I have become sensitive to the fumes from oven cleaners (and some cleaners in general) and I wanted to know if any of you have found something that I can make at home to help cut the grease and help this window look new again.

Thank you in advance

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Oven Window Degreaser

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Gina7169! Good to have you here. Enjoy! In answer to your question: You could try mixing up some Baking Soda and Vinegar in a bowl until it makes a paste. Using a cloth or sponge, dip it into the paste and spread it on the oven door window. Let the mixture sit for about 10 minutes and wipe it off with a wet cloth. Hope this helps. Any other questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Oven Window Degreaser

Thanks Virginia, I will definitely try this