Hello from a newbie in Missouri

I'm so tickled to have found this site. About 4 years ago I was in a work related accident that has left me disabled. What I thought was basically the end of the road for me has turned into the beginning of a new road, thank God. I never had the time before to do the things I wanted to do, improve

things, site, goats, make, soap, learn, work, blessed, time, road, turned, tirelessly, communication, miss, daily, post, wonders, resource, providing, adults, valuable, await, appreciated, acknowledged, keeping, efforts, forward, meeting, folks, grandson, daughter, home, beautiful, building, friendships, learned, bless, share, money, family, ways, save, grown, amazing, loving, talkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, married, planet, richly, wonderful

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Paw Hello from a newbie in Missouri

I'm so tickled to have found this site. About 4 years ago I was in a work related accident that has left me disabled. What I thought was basically the end of the road for me has turned into the beginning of a new road, thank God. I never had the time before to do the things I wanted to do, improve skills I already had or to learn new ones. Now I just can't get enough and try to teach myself new things as often as I can. Last year for Christmas not realizing the size of the pattern I took a stab at making my first doily. Mom remembered her mom using the pineapple stitch a lot so that is what I headed for. I finally got it done and it was a 2 ft wide circle and turned out pretty good for a first try. We recently purchased goats and I'm teaching myself how to make homemade goats milk soap, learning the art of quilting the old way I don't like the "new fangle" quilts I see a lot. This has taken me on an internet search for things all the time and tonight it led me here and I feel so blessed. I started out looking at how to make my own laundry soap, then I registered, stopped here to say hello and introduce myself and now I'm off to check this site out and see what other spectacular wonders await me here. Thank you so much to those who have put this site together, I'm sure work tirelessly at keeping it up and going and providing such a valuable resource to us all. Your efforts are acknowledged and so appreciated. And if you can't tell by this post I miss daily communication with adults because I can talkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I should end this by saying that I'm married now for over 20 yrs to the most amazing and loving man on this planet (sorry ladies I know you were looking for him but I got him LOL) We have been blessed richly with three wonderful boys who are now grown and on there own, we have a daughter still at home and the most beautiful grandson ever! I so look forward to meeting folks here and hopefully building some friendships while I learn more and more about the things I can do for my family. more ways for us to save money and hopefully share some of the things I've learned along the way. God Bless you all!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello from a newbie in Missouri

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, MidMoMom! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia