Thread: Take it easy

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post Take it easy

So Here I am a newbie with all the typical questions and nervousness of a grandma learning a new technology. lol.

I am forty and a Grandma of three beautiful granddaughters. I know I know I'm bias .... but they really are!!

I like to be frugal so if I can find it at a good price most likely will buy it of course that is if I will actually use it. I like to be crafty and creative. I garden and love eating from my own yard. My oldest grand daughter likes to help in the garden (well mostly likes to get dirty) she has her own watering can and sets off to fill it up in the tub and water the plants. I hear "Its time to water your plants dranmauw".

I am the only one of her four grandmas' that she addresses that way. I think that means I'm special...lol.

Well I have already found the site to be helpful in my making of washing soaps I plan on trying the recipes soon for the washing sauces.

I do have one question so far though....What in the www is a vcard?

I like answering questions so if you have one for me go ahead and ask.... I will answer.
    Live the life you love and love the life you live

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Take it easy

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Zigwa! Good to have you here. Enjoy! In answer to your question, a vCard is an electronic business (or personal) card and also the name of an industry specification for the kind of communication exchange that is done on business or personal cards. They are sometimes attached to email notes and can include images and sound as well as text. Hope this helps. Any other questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Re: Take it easy

Thank you so much for answering my question.
    Live the life you love and love the life you live