Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Pivvot - Whitaker Trebella
09-12-2013, 08:00 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Pivvot - Whitaker Trebella
The Pivvot - Whitaker Trebella App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Release Date: August 1, 2013
Pivvot is a thrilling game of strategic avoidance that will consistently test and challenge your ability to make quick, impulsive decisions.
As the game progresses, you will have to rely on your instincts and problem-solving skills to navigate down the winding path for survival. With its intensity, minimalistic design, and puzzling logic, Pivvot is sure to keep you guessing at every turn.
FIVE GAME MODES
• Voyage: Travel through increasingly challenging levels of obstacles
• Endless: Survive as long as possible while the game gets progressively faster
• Expert Voyage: Uncover new, more challenging obstacles
• Expert Endless: Avoid the expert obstacles as the increasing speed tests your limits
• Berserk: The ultimate challenge: chaotic, frenzied, and unrelenting
• Increasingly challenging gameplay with thirty different obstacles to conquer
• Five unlockable game modes
• Procedurally generated path: every game is different!
• Four custom-composed, high energy songs
• Simplistic, minimalistic art style and gameplay
• Universal support
• iCloud syncing between devices
• No in-app purchase
• GameCenter and Facebook leaderboards
• Share replays of your game via Facebook, Email, or Twitter
"The game is undoubtedly worth its asking price and if you're looking for an arcade-style thrill that is instantly accessible, Pivvot is for you."
—Mike Wehner, TUAW
"This game really caught me by surprise... This is an example of what I like to see in a mobile game."
—Justin Davis, IGN
"Pivvot is one of the best games I’ve gotten my hands on for this year so far. It’s delightfully simple, catchy, and challenging, yet it’s so addictive — you’ll keep coming back for more, even when it gets difficult."
— Christine Chan, AppAdvice
"If you like minimalist arcade games with airtight controls—and you don't mind tearing your hair out from its roots—do try Pivvot."
— Mark Brown, Pocket Gamer
"I'm already finding myself trying, retrying, and then retrying again to make it just a wee bit further than my last run in Pivvot, so I think Whitaker is on to another winner here."
— Jared Nelson, TouchArcade
© © Whitaker Trebella
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.