Safe Mouse/ Mice Killer- Frugal Savings

"For mice; put a bowl of instant mashed potato flakes next to a bowl of water. The mice eat the flakes then drink the water and the flakes expand in their stomach. Their stomachs burst and they die. They decompose so fast if they go into the walls that you don't usually notice any odor."

200, bowl, burst, don, dri, drink, eat, fast, hat, hey, ins, killer, mice, mouse, odor, potato, safe, stomach, tue, water, flakes, walls, notice, subject, date, 2002, mashed, instant, decompose, stomachs, expand

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Safe Mouse/ Mice Killer

"For mice; put a bowl of instant
    mashed potato flakes next to a
    bowl of water. The mice eat the
    flakes then drink the water and the
    flakes expand in their stomach.
    Their stomachs burst and they die.
    They decompose so fast if they go
    into the walls that you don't usually
    notice any odor."

Date: Tue Jun 18, 2002 9:43 pm
    Subject: safe mice killer

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Safe Mouse/ Mice Killer

someone told me to fill a bottle cap with soda and when the mice drink it they will explode, said a pest control told them about it. Don't know if it works but it's worth a try if you have rats or mice.

We put mothballs under our place to keep them out of our house and have not seen any. In the past I have put dryer sheets in places like under the sinks, behind the washer and dryer. I like the smell of peppermint so I boil water and put a few drops of Peppermint essential oils in it and that is suppose to keep them out. Now I need a natural rattle snake repellant.