Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hello from Oxford, Michigan!

Hello, my name is Virginia Guindon. I go by Ginger, a nickname my grandmother gave to me. I have my own business that is Lycaena (Ly-SEE-na) Naturals. I make all natural soaps, bath salts, salt scrubs, baby items and do custom gift boxes. It is a cottage industry, just me in my kitchen. The name Lycaena is a brilliantly colored butterfly which is also the symbol for Lupus. Lupus has never skipped a generation on my moms side of the family including myself. So by naming the company Lycaena I can help people become aware of what Lupus is. I am always looking for something new but old fashioned. My favorite reads are Mary Janes Farm Magazine and Hobby Farm Home magazine. I found this site through facebook. Someone sent me the recipe for Mom's Super Laundry Sauce. I made it today and love it. I look forward to checking in when I am not in the kitchen.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello from Oxford, Michigan!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, TheBullittGirl aka Virginia Guindon aka Ginger! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia