Thread: Newbie in MO

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Newbie in MO

Good morning,
    I found Budget101 recently when the Prudent Homemaker asked for people's favorite frugal/budgeting blogs or websites. Budget101 was mentioned by several so I immediately checked it out and glad I did.

I am a homeschooling mom to five kids -- 2 in college and 3 still around my dining room table. Way back when kiddo #2 was on the way, my husband and I determined that I could stay home for a year, but we might have to dip into savings and would need to go back to work after that. WELL, economizing became a mission for me at that point!! By God's grace, I've been able to be home since then. With times being what they are, saving money is even more important -- it is hard getting two through college even when the economy is good, but it is REALLY hard now!

I look forward to learning all I can from all you saving-savvy folks out there, and contributing whatever little tips I have.

Thanks!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie in MO

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, KKDW2000! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia