Easy Peanut Butter Fudge

Easy Peanut Butter Fudge

This is not a jar mix, but it is one of my favorite things to make (and nibble!...giggle...) and give as a gift. Friends always ask for my recipe and I just smile and say, "Why rob me of the pleasure of making and giving?" A bazillion years ago, I really suffered with insomnia and it was during

butter, sugar, peanut, confectioners, fudge, firm, granulated, stir, medium, easy, heat, brown, stirring, milk, favorite, creme, awake, recipe, marshmallow, wrap, giggle, minutes, plastic, vanilla, blended, bring, melted, sugars, square, 9-inch, line, combine, full, saucepan, stand, difficult, squares, room, cutting, temperature, chill, quickly, pour, occasionally, continue, boiling, grease, spoon, level, cover

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart Easy Peanut Butter Fudge

This is not a jar mix, but it is one of my favorite things to make (and nibble!...giggle...) and give as a gift. Friends always ask for my recipe and I just smile and say, "Why rob me of the pleasure of making and giving?" A bazillion years ago, I really suffered with insomnia and it was during this time that I developed and perfected the recipe. Hey! I was awake, my favorite food is peanut butter, and what better way to spend my hours awake, eh?!! ...giggle...
    Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
    1 cup confectioners' sugar
    1 cup light brown sugar, packed
    1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
    6 tablespoons butter
    3/4 cup evaporated milk
    1 teaspoon vanilla
    1 cup peanut butter

1 cup marshmallow creme
    Sift the confectioners' sugar into a large bowl. Set aside. Grease a 9-inch square pan; line with plastic wrap.
    Combine brown and granulated sugars in a medium saucepan with the butter and milk. Heat over medium heat, stirring, until blended and butter is melted. Bring to a full boil. Continue boiling, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Quickly stir in the vanilla, peanut butter, and marshmallow creme. Pour over the confectioners' sugar and stir to mix well. Spoon into the prepared pan. Cover with plastic wrap, pat down to level out and chill until firm. Cut into squares when firm. If the fudge is difficult to cut, let it stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes before cutting.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mos For This Useful Post: