Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default svidal dinner plan 9-4 - 9-10

Well menu plan didn't get posted last week. It was a crazy week. My grandmother had surgery , one child was sick and one was teething. My wonderful husband did most of the cooking/grilling. We did manage to spend 2 nights at the camp at the beach and boil crabs then make crab stew with the left overs.

This week's posting is a little late . Sorry about that but the baby is demanding too much attention to actually spend any time typing on the computer.

Wednesday
    7 steaks rice and gravy with field peas

Thursday
    fried fish , fries coleslaw

Friday
    turkey necks rice & gravy with baby butter beans

Saturday
    wild pork jambalaya with black eyes

Sunday
    Spaghetti with meat sauce and smoked sausage with garlic bread and corn on the cob

Monday

Baked chicken with smashed potatoes and salad

Tuesday
    chicken enchiladas (l/o chicken) with salad

All meat was from the freezer except for the turkey necks and sausage (both on sale)

Hope everyone has a great week.

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: svidal dinner plan 9-4 - 9-10

Quote Originally Posted by svidal View Post
    Well menu plan didn't get posted last week. It was a crazy week. My grandmother had surgery , one child was sick and one was teething. My wonderful husband did most of the cooking/grilling. We did manage to spend 2 nights at the camp at the beach and boil crabs then make crab stew with the left overs.
    This week's posting is a little late . Sorry about that but the baby is demanding too much attention to actually spend any time typing on the computer.
    I hope your grandma is well! The flu has been making the rounds in our area too, it's been a nasty early fall. Camping sounds like fun, how do you catch your crabs? Do you use lines or drop nets, pots? I wish we could go crabbing here in our area, but we do sometimes go deep sea fishing for haddock and monkfish.

Great menu plan this week, thanks for sharing!
    ~No Matter how bad it gets, I'm rich at the Dollar Store!!~

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: svidal dinner plan 9-4 - 9-10

Tashdan , I think all the kids around here have been passing it around. My sister's kids seem to all have each taken their turn sick and missed school right after it started this year. We use lines when we go crabbing. It is so much fun for the kids (and big kids). When the crabs are really biting it is so much fun to watch the everyone running around and working together to get the crabs in. I have never been deep see fishing but it does sound fun.