Marriage and dating

I have a new topic, now that I'm impressed by the Valentine's list. There is a category for kids, pets, but not for relationships. What if there is a category for marriage and dating, where we could list how to have great dates, with NO money for typical dates, or how to manage time in order to

category, check, crea, created, date, dating, frugal, frugal savings, hat, how to, ideas, kids, list, money, moved, pets, posts, savings, suggestions, threads, marriage, dates, manage, thought, time, typical, order, focus, valentines, impressed, topic, great, relationships

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Marriage and dating

I have a new topic, now that I'm impressed by the Valentine's list. There is a category for kids, pets, but not for relationships. What if there is a category for marriage and dating, where we could list how to have great dates, with NO money for typical dates, or how to manage time in order to focus on marriage, etc. I could use this and I'm sure others could too. Just a thought.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stephaniehavener For This Useful Post:

Downloads
    Uploads

Check under Frugal Savings- sometimes date ideas are posted there. If there are several posts about it, a category will be created and all threads that pertain to it will be moved there. :smt041

Thanks for the suggestions!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Savin' Moola For This Useful Post: