Thread: poolmom

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking poolmom

Howdy from Texas!! Have been looking all over the web and magazines for help and this site looks like the answer to my prayers!! Y'all have totally blasted my previous beliefs that eating on a budget must be awful! I thought that IF it were possible, the menu and food would be beans and rice, macaroni etc...Don't get me wrong because I love those foods but I certainly don't want to eat them every day! My grocery bill is probably closer to 0.00 per month! I used to work full time so convenience foods, prepacked foods, processed foods were a big part of our groceries. Most of the time I didn't know what was for dinner until I went to the store. I am no longer working and due to serious health issues I need to eat "clean". The fact that you post menu ideas for all 3 meals and snacks is amazing! Y'all are not "REALLY" doing without. I am so excited to start the slow process of this very important change. I have an attainable goal! Being organized and having a little extra change in my pocket will really lift my spirits! Blessings to you all!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: poolmom

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, PoolMom! Good to have you here. Lots of ideas, information and recipes on this site to help you. Enjoy! Good Luck! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia