Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Labor Day Roll Call! 9-2-2013

Hello! Happy Labor Day to all of our Hard-working (& for some - Retired!!) Members!

We hope you all have a fabulous day with you friends and families. As such, we're having a quickie B101 Surprise Challenge Roll Call!

Out of all of the respondents, 1 lucky winner will receive an Amazon Gift Card of at Least $20! If we have a large number of responses, that number will of course soar!

What do you have to do to enter? Respond to this thread and tell us how you're spending your Labor Day!

Have a fabulous day!

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Labor Day Roll Call! 9-2-2013

I am working a full shift at my job. I opted to work since I get paid double time and a half. Not bad for a day's work.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cooking for the week ahead, loading the freezer with great things, using up all the produce in the fridge!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sewing!
    My grand baby is due in December, and I have a dozen baby projects I want to make, but since I work full time, I need to take advantage of vacation days!

Yesterday, I made "Mom's super laundry sauce" for washing the baby clothes!

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

I plan on doing laundry, Saturday we did our errands, yesterday we had a huge cookout with my parents, hubby and kids, today I will do laundry. I might have enough food leftover from yesterday where I don't have to cook. but on second thought I may grill a pork loin with BBQ and take the leftovers for lunch this coming week. I already finished a very good book that I was reading and I have just started another one. If I cookout and do laundry, I will have plenty of time to read to day.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

d-working (& for some - Retired!!) Members!

We hope you all have a fabulous day with you friends and families. As such, we're having a quickie B101 Surprise Challenge Roll Call!

Out of all of the respondents, 1 lucky winner will receive an Amazon Gift Card of at Least $20! If we have a large number of responses, that number will of course soar!

What do you have to do to enter? Respond to this thread and tell us how you're spending your Labor Day!

Have a fabulous day![/QUOTE]

I am working a 12 hr shift, just another day in paradise.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I had planned an early afternoon Bar-B-Que, but it's raining. So now I have to make it a oven baked Bar-B-Que, oh well.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am enjoying my day off from work. Have lots to do. Excited about this web site.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast