Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: Anti-Cellulite Spa Wrap

Body wraps have been touted for years to reduce cellulite instantly, firm the skin and reduce the rippled skin effect that is caused by cellulite. Unfortunately, they're also extremely expensive, sometimes costing as much as $200 per wrap! Here's an inexpensive, do it yourself wrap that you can do in the comfort of your own home.

Read More: Article: Anti-Cellulite Spa Wrap
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for posting. Which do you thinks works the best?

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

would love to see before / after - although understand might be uncomfortable taking them - at least a personal experience of satisfaction or not....

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Many many years ago...in a time far away...My ex didn't like my body and PAID for me to get this done.... I didn't do it long...it was messy, my skin was sweaty and I was dehydrated. Ladies if you do this please make sure you consume some extra fluids to keep you healthy (preferably water). And yes it was fun to go to the "clinic" and get wrapped... It was years later I realized I was trying to improve on my then health 150 lb 5'10" frame. lol. Now I look back and I think that girls that way that much are skinny. Now I weigh...well lets just say its along ways from 150 lbs. and wish I could be that happy go lucky girl again.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Article: Anti-Cellulite Spa Wrap

I think I'll try the one who the clay. It would stick to the skin better I think. Kind of similar to a facial mask but the gauze will keep it in place on the body. Thanks for the idea.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I keep reading about how caffeine also helps tighten skin and help cellulite when used in body scrubs and wraps. Adding coffee grounds to the clay wrap might be a fun, if pungent, experiment?

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good way to keep your solution hot while you do it is using a roaster or crockpot. That's how we do it at the salon I work for. Also cotton undies should be worn because then the solution can seep through them if you wrap your behind or chest. Plus any stains from the wraps come out of cotton easier, at least when I have done it.