Daylight savings time Actually COSTS us money!

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Daylight savings time Actually COSTS us money!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Liss

I agree…it bites all the way around. Last year in June my mom and I were driving through Indiana and I believe it was in Terre Haute that they don’t observe DST…we were so confused driving through Indiana, we didn’t know WHAT time it was from one city to the next!

I think it should be abolished….doesn’t do any good anyway. No matter what way you look at it, there are still the same number of hours of daylight, no matter where they set the clocks. The disadvantages outweigh the advantages and it all evens out anyway. The only thing DST accomplishes is screwing up everyone’s personal time tables, everyone’s clocks and computers.

there may have been a time for it….but that time is long gone.

KP

Original Message
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2008 8:32 AM
      Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Daylight savings time Actually COSTS us money!

I am from Indiana and am definately not used to DST it at all. It totallly
      screws up my kids bed time. Who Wants to go to bed when it’s still daylight
      out? I used to be able to get up early in the summer and get stuff done
      before everyone else got up No More. Daylight Savings Time BiTES! Thanks for
      letting me vent

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 7:19 AM, Liss <liss@budget101.com> wrote:

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Daylight savings time Actually COSTS us money!