Hello from West Virginia- Newbie Intro's

Hi, My name is Tina. I live in a very rural area of WV and work in a small town nearby. I enjoy many crafts, such as sewing, crochet, baking and many paper crafts. I just made my first batch of the Super Laundry Sauce on 8/31/2013. I will be using that in my next load of wash and am so

crafts, tina, excited, load, wash, meet, great, process, people, ways, budget, household, learn, hope, laundry, area, rural, work, small, nearby, town, live, west, virginia, enjoy, super, batch, sauce, 8/31/2013, made, sewing, crochet, baking, paper

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hello from West Virginia

Hi,

My name is Tina. I live in a very rural area of WV and work in a small town nearby. I enjoy many crafts, such as sewing, crochet, baking and many paper crafts.

I just made my first batch of the Super Laundry Sauce on 8/31/2013. I will be using that in my next load of wash and am so excited to see how it all comes out.

I will be looking for other ways to help with the budget in my household. I hope to learn a lot here and I am sure I'll meet some great people in the process!

Tina

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello from West Virginia

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, TCWeikel aka Tina! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia