Thread: Newbie here!

Ground Level Lurker
    Norway and PA

Default Newbie here!

Hiya all *waves*

I'm Bethany. I'm originally from PA but now live in Europe (for now). I come back to visit once or twice a year and believe it or soon as I get back to PA I have coupons printed out and ready to use lol.
    Couponing is in my blood as I got the *itch* from my Mom...she has passed on now but I continue her "tradition" for the love of couponing hehe. I just such a rush when I am able to save with coupons and my husband thinks I'm a little nutty for getting so happy when I do
    When I am back in PA I try to buy my fav goodies to bring back here to Europe with me. I also buy some things for niece who sometimes struggles to make ends meet so shopping for her really does make feel good knowing she is sorted for atleast a few months.

Ok...well enough of my blabber hehe.

Deal GURU

Default Re: Newbie here!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Nordictat2! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia