Ladies Only

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Bonnie
      Where in pa are you. i live in north east pa in scranton. i am trying to put together e-mail list from the site of those of us who live in pa so we can correspond off list. never fear i would never contact you unless i needed to.

i don’t send a lot of junk through e-mail unless i am sure you would like it or it is of interest to you. i know you are trying to find ways to cut corners which is why i joined this group to. so welcome and hope you find what you are looking for.
      if you have any questions of any one on the group just ask.

gail scranton pa

bonnie sweeney wrote:

10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;”>Hi Gail and everyone! I’m not sure if I ever sent an intro so here goes….

10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;”>I’m Bonnie in Pa., age 47, happily married for 26yrs.

We have one daughter, 23, who’s currently living in Boston, and 2 mini dachshunds and 1 cat who are still living at home!

10pt;font-family: Arial;color:
      navy;”>

10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;”>I owned and ran a video store for the last 9 years until a few weeks ago when I Sold It! Yay!

10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;”>I’m finally home again, and very happy to be here! I joined the group to steal everyone’s ideas on saving money so I don’t have to go back to work.

10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;”>

10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;”>Wish me luck!

10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;”>Bonnie

10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;”> 12pt;”>

12pt;color:

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.