Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Newbies....yikes!!

Hey all. A little about me. I am Active Duty Air Force, police woman and single mom extrordinaire to two awesome kiddos ages 10 and 5. Yes, they think I am Wonder woman...sometimes bat girl...but hey, super powers are super powers.

Let me tell you why I am here. So I was helping one of my guys do a budget. So I took the format and did one myself. I got every one of my reciepts for a month and sat down and painstakingly entered these numbers one at a time. Yikes...I almost cried. My grocery budget for the three of us was at $900 per month (this included me being a lazy bum and going every day to store to buy a salad and fruit at lunch instead of waking up 5 minutes earlier and just bringing it with me).

Since this number was so so sad and depressive, I googled "grocery budget because I suck" and it led me to grocerybudget101 which further led me here. I have incorporated a few ideas over the last month of lurking, but I figured I would register as you fine ladies and gents have so much more wisdom to offer me.

Thank you for all the guidance and looking forward to actively listening and heeding advice from all of you

Cheers!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbies....yikes!!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Doggit81! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia